Messier 15 (M15) is a globular cluster located in the constellation Pegasus. I’ve included a version of this cluster both before image processing and after.
Details (for all images)
– Zhumell Z10 10″ Dobsonian telescope
– DIY EQ platform for sidereal tracking
– Canon T2i 550D DSLR, unmodified sensor
– Near-prime focus with 2″ GSO coma-corrector
– Image capture with Backyard EOS software
NGC457 is an open cluster in the constellation Cassiopeia, often referred to as the Owl Cluster or the E.T. cluster due to the shape and two bright stars (on the right) that resemble eyes of a creature, with wings or arms spread wide.
1 comment on “2012-10-05 – M15 globular cluster, NGC457 Owl cluster” Add yours →